Monday, July 27, 2009

GOD

While on vacation I read a couple of books along with the Bible. In doing this, God showed Himself to me in an incredible way. I understand more fully now than any other time in me life that God wants ALL of my attention. He wants me to completely focus on Him! First! For years I have focused on God, but not like he desires and deserves. I have looked at God through all of the things that are around me, rather than look at the things around me through the eyes and heart of God. My first calling in life is God! Life really is all about Him. So, I am going to try to be more intentional and focus on God before anything else. Do you need to take a moment and evaluate what and who your life is focused on? Is God truly your primary focus? If not, make the needed adjustments and give Him ALL of your attention. It will revolutionize your life!

"[1] The heavens declare the glory of God; the skies proclaim the work of his hands. [2] Day after day they pour forth speech; night after night they display knowledge. [3] There is no speech or language where their voice is not heard. [4] Their voice goes out into all the earth, their words to the ends of the world." (Psalm 19:1-4)

1 comment:

  1. Hey Scott! I have really enjoyed reading through your blog. Tell everyone hello!

    ReplyDelete